Building Resilience in Your Athlete: An Introductory Webinar
What do LeBron James, Misty May-Treanor and the Seattle Seahawks have in common? They all practice mindfulness, to improve their game and their personal resilience. Whether you’re an athlete, coach or sport leader, your ability to take stress in stride, persist through obstacles and stay focused under pressure can be the difference between success and failure, satisfaction or grim determination. This webinar will introduce how mindfulness builds resilience in sports—and in life.
In this webinar, participants will learn more about:
- Mindfulness as an attentional skill set
- How mindfulness boosts your capacity to stay resilient
- Mindfulness and sport; the mental game
- Short experiential mindfulness exercise
- How to access mindfulness resources