Sport for Life is delighted to share that we are now offering our most popular workshop virtually: Physical Literacy 101: An Introduction to Physical Literacy. This workshop is a key offering of Sport for Life, integrated into many past and current projects and widely requested from coast to coast. The pivot from an in person to a virtual delivery is complete and we anticipate a surge of interest, which we are thrilled about!
Physical activity is a lot more fun when you are physically literate. Now more than ever, physical literacy is being recognized as an important component of best practices in the sport, recreation, health, and education sectors within Canada. Unfortunately, not everyone knows or understands what exactly physical literacy is. During this three-hour workshop, you will take part in an interactive session that will help you to define what exactly physical literacy means, and how you can integrate its concepts to improve your programs.
We invite you to join us in our inaugural Virtual PL101 workshop delivery in June. Here is all you need to know:
- Workshop Name: Virtual Physical Literacy 101: An Introduction to Physical Literacy
- Date: Tuesday June 15, 2021
- Registration Deadline: Sunday June 13, 2021
- Time: 10:00am – 1:00pm PST
- Host Organization: Sport for Life
- Who Can Join?: Anyone
- Cost: $20.00 per person
- Registration Link: https://sportforlife-sportpourlavie.ca/catalog_classroom_detail.php?courseid=46
- Workshop Delivery Platform: Zoom
- Only 30 seats available so register now!
To host any of our workshops, please fill out our Workshop Hosting Request Form.
For questions on hosting workshops, in person or virtual, please email email@example.com.