In quality sport, ‘Good Places’are defined as inclusive and welcoming, fun and fair, holistic and safe. Here are the steps that will ensure you meet this criteria.
Recommended Steps to Follow:
- Set policies, based on objective data, on how competition assignments will be determined.
- Set clear codes of conduct and hold everyone accountable for their behavior during events and in sport-related communications.
- Create safe sport through harassment, abuse prevention and social media policies and embed in sport rules.
- Create respectful, inclusive and welcoming environments for everyone.
- Include training and create guidelines to support the overall physical and mental wellness of officials.
- Swimming Canada Safe Sport Overview
- The game of Hockey requires Shared Respect
- Grading Protocol Match Officials Development
- Canadian Association of Wrestling Officials (CAWO) Policies & Procedures
- Ontario Soccer Match Official Fitness Program
- Respect in Sport training online
- CAAWS Gender Equity Assessment Tools
- Actively Engaging Women and Girls
- Aboriginal Long-Term Participant Development Pathway 1.1